Slumber Search is supported by readers. Some links on Slumber Search are referral links. If you use one of these and buy something, Slumber Search may make a small amount of money. More info.
The Cuddle Mattress has a wild design and has been gaining popularity through its huge publicity its gotten on TV and other media. With a brilliantly, innovative design, the Cuddle Mattress makes it easier to snuggle up next to your partner with individually wrapped foam layers that allow you to hide your arm around your partner while they lay flat against the mattress. Is it just a marketing gimmick? We think it is pretty cool, but there are some negatives about this mattress being your every day sleeper.
Zuzu mattress products started to pop up in a variety of Sleepy's and other Mattress Firm stores (such as Mattress Discounters, 1-800-Mattress, and others). The brand has kept a low profile online through its retail store operation. Here's what we know: the brand offers both memory foam and latex bedding for a lower-mid price point, similar to other mattresses in a box. Their bedding is generally mid-firm and suitable to back and stomach sleepers. Overall, the reviews note that the quality of material is lower than other name brands.
Based on our aggregated reviews and our scoring method, we recommend Cuddle in this match up!
See Our Full Review of Cuddle
Some sleepers report that these mattresses are comfy., but others haven't had as great feedback. There were some negative feedback thrown in with the positive. Research more below for information on the specifics.
Most reviewers feel well supported by these mattresses, but some had some complaints about feel. For those with wider frames, take a look at some of the reviews before purchasing as you'll want to make sure that you are supported well enough for your spine to be aligned.
For those that want a mattress they can sit comfortably on, these mattresses have above average edge support. That said, some have reported issues over the long term so make sure to review more if you have mobility issues.
Brands that have good quality control and materials will likely also have good durability. Reviewers may have issues if brands forget some of these attributes. Sadly, these mattresses get mixed feedback from customers on lasting comfort. Some customers report a happy night sleep, but others have comfort issues over the short term. Make sure to do a last check on the reviews before purchasing.
Some customers felt very comfortable with their new mattress, but others couldn't get comfy. Despite those that love these mattresses, these mattresses have lower than average customer satisfaction. Read on below for more information about these mattresses.
These mattresses may not be the best in terms of support. Though some sleepers find these mattresses to be comfortable, others have found these mattresses to disagree with their backs. If you are looking at this brand, make sure to do additional research on how it will work for your body type before purchasing.
Edge support is always important to those who like sitting on the side of the bed. Others don't mind a slight dip on the side when they sit on the edge. Customers have mixed reviews about the supportiveness of these mattresses so make sure to do added reading if it is important for you.
Mattresses with lasting support are phenomenal, but difficult to discover. These mattresses, specifically, are not rated highly by sleepers for their longevity. That said, some customers may find their mattress lasts longer than average, while other mattresses may break down faster. If you are a bigger person, take some time reading more before buying.
Owner for 5 months review:
How is the bed?
1. It does its job well. I sleep all night with my arms wrapped around my wife, no issue; I love it and don't know of any better mattress in the market that can accomplish this task.
2. The marital embrace is (wait for it) amplified by the design of the mattress. Stated simply, the slats throughout it give you leverage other beds simply don't. It's a difficult point to advertise explicitly, and general survey says memory foam is not as great of a product, but the feature is well worth it's weight.
3. The design is not without flaw however. If I were sleeping by myself, I would prefer my twin bed; it's a cuddle mattress, not a comfort mattress. So as comfortable as the memory foam may be, the design of the mattress causes the slats to shift while you sleep, providing inadequate back support. How bad is it? well... I decided to keep the mattress because the perks outweigh the flaws.
1. They honor what they say and stand behind their product.
2. They are only available by e-mail and range in their responses from 2 minutes to 2 days.
3. They're actually really easy to work with and very patient (I had loads of questions going in and they worked through all of them with me).
4. I actually asked for the first version of the bed because it was more firm, decided to go to the second version so they shipped me a new bed. They took the time to help me save money on return shipping, so they are invested in their customers, which I greatly appreciate.
Great for married couples between the ages of 18-35. After that, shift to something better for your back.
Apart from cuddling, which I Love with a passion. The Neurological aspect of this Cuddle Mattress that was taken into consideration, makes it a must have. 5***** for me.
1) horrible customer service
2) no customer support phone number, only email available
3) going on 3 weeks gone by and no acknowledgment about my purchase/ request to change of shipping address
4) sent them 3 emails already, no response
5) they already took my money. Now im going to have to dispute the charge since its impossible to get in touch with this company.
I hate it how most start-ups these days do not realize the importance of customer support.
I recommend DONT BUY until you get in touch with someone from their support team.
Love this bed!! Best night sleep I have ever had!!
I've been sleeping on this mattress for almost two years now and it's fantastic. The most comfortable sleep ever!
We've been sleeping on this mattress for years. Love it. Definitely the best sleep and comfort.
The advertised price is, "Starting at $1,249" but when you get to the order page there isn't a mattress under $1,649.
I was excited by the modern look of the Zuzu mattress, but unfortunately it was not very comfortable when I got home. My back really didn't like it so I am trying to send it back.View More Reviews
I used to have an innerspring mattress, but decided to get a Zuzu after going to Mattress Discounters. Unfortunately, I really don't like the bed at all.
I felt like I was talked into this mattress by the sales clerk. It's really not the bed for me and I am not that excited about it!
This bed is very comfortable annd I've been sleeping on it for a few months without any issue -- I can't complain!
Seemed like a fair price for the comfort that I get out of it. It feels nice and firm and I definitely feel my spine aligning. So far, so good!
Three years ago I bought a queen pedestal bookcase headboard and frame. I bought the Zuzu queen size mattress with the cool gel, medium firmness. I have never slept better.