Slumber Search is supported by readers. Some links on Slumber Search are referral links. If you use one of these and buy something, Slumber Search may make a small amount of money. More info.
The Cuddle Mattress has a wild design and has been gaining popularity through its huge publicity its gotten on TV and other media. With a brilliantly, innovative design, the Cuddle Mattress makes it easier to snuggle up next to your partner with individually wrapped foam layers that allow you to hide your arm around your partner while they lay flat against the mattress. Is it just a marketing gimmick? We think it is pretty cool, but there are some negatives about this mattress being your every day sleeper.
Sherwood Bedding Group makes a variety of mattress brands including Sherwood Bedding, Lumina, and Encore that are innerspring, pocketed coil, and hybrid mattresses. They also make Evosleep and Dunlopillo, which are memory foam and latex options. You may find these mattresses in local retailers such as Mattress Firm. Folks describe them as comfy in store, but may experience durability issues once at home.
Based on our aggregated reviews and our scoring method, we recommend Cuddle in this match up!
See Our Full Review of Cuddle
Sherwood Bedding: 7.8/10
Sherwood Bedding: 7.8/10
Sherwood Bedding: 8.1/10
No Back Pain:
Sherwood Bedding: 7.9/10
Sherwood Bedding: $600-$2,400
Get Yours Now
Get Yours Now
Looking into customer satisfaction is an ideal way to focus your search for the right mattress. These mattresses have mixed emotions from customers. Some found them to be a super comfortable sleep, but others experienced restlessness. Read more below to learn more about what customers experience.
These mattresses offer above average supportiveness, which is what you want when you've been sleeping on a sagging mattress from the past few months. However, there are some that have mentioned support and feel issues, so make sure that the firmness range is aligned with your body type.
Edge support is how much resistance there is along the sides of the mattress. These mattresses do a fine job, but some may exerience some dipping along the sides.
Finding a mattress that has comfort that lasts can save you lots of money. Sadly, in this day and age, everything from bedding to clothes degrades faster. Customers have mixed feelings about the durability of these mattresses. Mattresses really affect people's bodies in different ways and some folks felt great about comfort long term, but others were not as sure. Make sure to read more about these before purchasing.
Some customers were very happy with their new mattress, but others reported problems. Despite those that are cozy, this means that these mattresses have lower than average customer satisfaction. Read on if you are considering buying for more information on the mattresses.
Some customers describe feeling good support in these mattresses, but some have had issues with support over the long term. For those that are larger in frame or have tender spines, read the reviews to make sure the mattress works with your body.
The customers have mixed thoughts about edge support on these mattresses. Some feel positive about the mattress supportiveness across the surface, but others felt like things were uneven along the side.
We all want a mattress that is going to last over a decade, and when our mattress is something that instead gives us pain over a short term, this is terrible. However, it is getting more and more difficult to find a durable mattress nowadays. With more choices than ever, many companies are sacrificing quality to make a quick dollar. With these mattresses specifically, some sleepers report problems with lasting comfort. That doesn't mean that it will happen to you, but make sure to read the warranty and return policies before purchasing.
Owner for 5 months review:
How is the bed?
1. It does its job well. I sleep all night with my arms wrapped around my wife, no issue; I love it and don't know of any better mattress in the market that can accomplish this task.
2. The marital embrace is (wait for it) amplified by the design of the mattress. Stated simply, the slats throughout it give you leverage other beds simply don't. It's a difficult point to advertise explicitly, and general survey says memory foam is not as great of a product, but the feature is well worth it's weight.
3. The design is not without flaw however. If I were sleeping by myself, I would prefer my twin bed; it's a cuddle mattress, not a comfort mattress. So as comfortable as the memory foam may be, the design of the mattress causes the slats to shift while you sleep, providing inadequate back support. How bad is it? well... I decided to keep the mattress because the perks outweigh the flaws.
1. They honor what they say and stand behind their product.
2. They are only available by e-mail and range in their responses from 2 minutes to 2 days.
3. They're actually really easy to work with and very patient (I had loads of questions going in and they worked through all of them with me).
4. I actually asked for the first version of the bed because it was more firm, decided to go to the second version so they shipped me a new bed. They took the time to help me save money on return shipping, so they are invested in their customers, which I greatly appreciate.
Great for married couples between the ages of 18-35. After that, shift to something better for your back.
Apart from cuddling, which I Love with a passion. The Neurological aspect of this Cuddle Mattress that was taken into consideration, makes it a must have. 5***** for me.
1) horrible customer service
2) no customer support phone number, only email available
3) going on 3 weeks gone by and no acknowledgment about my purchase/ request to change of shipping address
4) sent them 3 emails already, no response
5) they already took my money. Now im going to have to dispute the charge since its impossible to get in touch with this company.
I hate it how most start-ups these days do not realize the importance of customer support.
I recommend DONT BUY until you get in touch with someone from their support team.
Love this bed!! Best night sleep I have ever had!!
I've been sleeping on this mattress for almost two years now and it's fantastic. The most comfortable sleep ever!
We've been sleeping on this mattress for years. Love it. Definitely the best sleep and comfort.
The advertised price is, "Starting at $1,249" but when you get to the order page there isn't a mattress under $1,649.
This is such a great mattress. We found it at the local mattress firm and couldn't be more pleased.View More Reviews
The mattress felt excellent in the store, but once we slept on it for a month it started to cause back pain. I am hoping it is just an adjustment period, but afraid if it isn't.
This mattress was great in store. But after we got it home, it started to sag within weeks. After a few months, it is starting to affect my sleep because me and my husband are tossing and turning all night long. What a disappointment.
We got the Oasis Resort and within the first year it had completely deteriorated. Massive sagging issues and big lump in the middle. This is not what we wanted and now we are stuck with it because our warranty claim was denied.
We bought a $1400 Sherwood mattress and after 4 years, it was sagging so much I woke with a back ache. Went back to the store and they said they no longer carried this brand because customers were unhappy. Contacted Sherwood and their 20 year warranty was meaningless because they determined it was just fine. More money DOES NOT mean quality.
When we first got the Sherwood Oasis mattress in 2013 the first 2 yrs it was a good comfortable mattress we were happy with. After year 2 it began sagging in the center and by year 5 it had to be replaced
The seam of this mattress is coming undone after 3 years of normal use. Sherwood will not honor warranty because my kid spilled water on the mattress, which soaked through mattress pad and caused some yellowing of mattress. I think the yellowing is actually coming from INSIDE the mattress, and is brought out by the water. This is an obvious manufacture defect that the company refuses to fix due to a minor and UNRELATED stain. The 20-year warranty is bogus, and the quality of this mattress is lousy. Avoid.
I am a 81 year of age Male, sleeping alone on this model 7322 & mattress purchased 4 .5 yr ago & will be visiting mattress firm to see what compensation I will get , as mattress is in poor shape & hollowed out 6" deep from 170lbs, cannot spend rest of my days on this , it was great for 2 years, lacking durability as others have reported.